1. Pick a color scheme
2. Set time aside to plan outfit coordination
3. Don’t match too much
4. Mix patterns and solids (be mindful of the type of pattern, if unsure, ask your photographer)
5. Limit amount of patterned clothing & no graphic tees
6. Consider the time of year & location of session
7. Ask your photographer for suggestions or a styling guide to help you get started or along the way 💛
San Diego, CA Couples, Engagement, & Family Photographer
San Diego, CA
(Ventura Co, CA - Jan 2021)
Golden Light Portrait &
"Jessica is a talented photographer who I’ve trusted to capture our memories on multiple occasions. She is patient and goes above and beyond for her clients. She is one of the kindest people I’ve ever met. She makes sure to listen to what you’re looking for in a photo session and ensures she meets your expectations."
- Kim H.