1. First, what do you want photographed? Most photographers specialize in certain areas of photography. Some love weddings, some just do families and children, and others love maternity.
2. Photographers have different styles and you need to find one that has the style you prefer. Make sure to check their websites and social media accounts for examples. Photographers have different ways of working with light, editing their work, posing, and more.
3. Check their prices. Know what your budget is and what you can afford, that will make the process easier.
4. Choose someone you like. You want to work with a person who you feel comfortable with and would get along with in order to have the experience you’re looking for.
5. Lastly, who is available? To ensure your photographer is available, book early and maintain communication.
San Diego, CA Couples, Engagement, & Family Photographer